The specific responsibilities of this department include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Issuing electronic billing statements
- Accurately assessing tuition and fees as approved by the University Board of Regents
- Processing payments
- Reconciling student account inquiries
- Processing university deposits
- Posting to student accounts specific debit and credit information supplied from other areas of the university community
- Collection of delinquent accounts
- Refunding overpaid accounts accordingly
- Third Party Billing and reconciliation
- Issuance of the annual 1098-T tuition statement
- Customer service that exceeds our customers’ expectations
It is our intent to provide service in a professional and friendly manner. We continually look for ways to increase performance and improve quality.
It is the mission of the Bursar Operations Office to safeguard the University's assets, for which we are responsible, while providing friendly and courteous service. It is necessary that all applicable policies and procedures are followed. The policies and procedures may be departmental, University, State, Federal or a combination of the four and we must have an understanding of which would take precedence in any given situation.
- Winter tuition is due December 16, 2013.
- Spring invoices will be available on Biller Direct by December 10, 2013.
- Book Advance for Spring is coming January 6, 2014. Read details here.
- Beginning Fall 2013, Direct Deposit for refunding is now MANDATORY. Step by step instructions can be found here.